Lets start of with this..
Just saying <3 Now here is a list of thinks you can do to treat your body and yourself.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week.
- Let your vagina breathe – don’t wear underwear to bed unless you’re on your period.
- Change your pad/tampon/etc at least twice a day.
- Don’t wash up inside your vagina (aka douching) it will tip the pH balance in your vagina and you will end up with an infection, you can wash around your thighs/pubic area but that’s it, same applies with perfumes and other body cosmetics.
- Use coconut oil its good for so many things!!
- Use body butters after getting out of the shower.
- Use tea-tree oil for pimples.
- Use sunscreen!!!
- For people with oily skin – use blotting paper around your eyes and in your T – zone.
- Don’t squeeze/pick at pimples – the bacteria on your hands will only make them worse and will create more redness.
- Always use moisturiser before applying makeup
- When washing your vagina, lift up the clitoral hood and softly rub your finger along the hood to wipe away dead skin cells. If you end up masturbating, fuck it.
- Wash your hair every 2-3 days. Don’t wash every day because it will make your head dry, try dry shampoos instead.
- Use conditioning treatments weekly in the summer to prevent your hair from losing it’s colour.
- Brush your curls with your fingers to create a more tousled look.
- Before blow drying your hair use volumizing spray or gel on your roots for more definition in your hair.
- Use shampoos that are sulfate free as sulfates dry and damage your hair quicker.
- If your hair is greasy avoid conditioning the roots, just the ends.
- Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks so you have healthy hair and no damaged ends.
- Use avacado oil on your hair in the winter to stop your hair from drying out.
- Dry shampoo is also very good for volumizing your hair.
- The best way to get rid of ingrown hair is to exfoliate.
- Avoid dry shaving your pubes, this will cause redness and spots which are easily treated with hydrocortisone cream or aloe vera.
- If you are to shave, use conditioner instead of shaving cream – you will get a smoother result – that goes for anywhere you shave.
- If you have a big ole mess in your pants try trimming your bush before you shave/wax it.
- Waxing HURTS so if you’re dealing with the burns then place a cold towel in the sore area and leave it for about 15 minutes and then apply aloe.
- If you experience chest/breast hair the best thing to do is pluck the hairs, it’s painful but rewarding.
- Clean your makeup brushes, regularly along with any other makeup appliances (beauty blenders, makeup pads) in a mix of warm water and a little bit of soap.
- Use a blotting tissue and then add a small amout of cream concealer onto your eye makeup to prevent smudging.
- Matte lipstick goes best with a shimmer eye makeup.
- Wearing white eyeliner counteracts the redness in your eyes.
- To make your cheekbones appear higher, use bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the actual cheekbone.
- In summer if you want to avoid caking yourself with foundation – use tinted moisturiser or BB cream instead.
- Always wash your makeup off before going to bed, don’t leave it on.
- Always make sure you blend your foundation so your neck isn’t a different colour to your face.
- Clean your makeup bag out every once in a while and get rid of any products you don’t use – its cleaner, tidier and more hygienic.
- Always make sure you have tape and q-tips handy. Tape is great for a perfect winged eyeliner and q-tips are great for cleaning and tidying up those hard to reach areas.
- Concealer works great for a base for your eye makeup as the makeup will stick to it.
- Using highlighter and illuminators on your cheekbones, browbone and cupid’s bow for a “dewy look”.
- When using cream products like eyeshadow or blush – use translucent powder to set it in place.
- Kat Von-D lipstick is blow job proof :)
- Replace mascara and eyeliners every 3 months or so.
- Don’t share makeup/appliances for your eyes, it may cause infections like conjunctivitis and maybe a sty.
- Blot your lips after applying lipstick to avoid getting lipstick teeth.
- Change your bra every 5-11 days.
- Always make sure your feet are dry before putting on socks and shoes to prevent fungal infections.
- Wash blood stained clothes in cold water with 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Try your own homemade beauty recipes.
- If you peel/lick your lips it will damage them, don’t do that.
- Applying eye cream on the cuticles of your nails will make them stronger and healthier.
- Always carry tampons/pads even when you’re not on your period, someone else might need them.
- Clean out your purse!! Get rid of all that junk and you will thank yourself next time you’re looking for something.
- Whenever you can, it’s rewarding and good for you. (yes girls masturbate too).
- Always pee after sex/masturbation to help avoid getting a UTI.
- Bio-oil is good for stretch marks (as well as loving them).
- Save some nice underwear for yourself and just wear your dead old pants when you’re on your period.
- Buy yourself some nice underwear/lingerie whenever you can. Make sure it’s 100% cotton though otherwise you can get a yeast infection.
- Test yourself every once in a while for STDs. It’s necessary.
- Carry a condom on you, it’s not just the guy’s responsibility.
- Apply a damp tissue to blotchy, red skin after crying, it will make you look as if you haven’t been crying at all.
- Don’t let boys ruin your day.
- Use a paperclip to clip the back of your bra straps together to create a racerback bra.
- Wrap a maxi pad or pantyliner around any poking underwires in your bra.
- Wash your pillow case every 1-2 weeks to help prevent acne.
- Cucumbers are good for dark circles and puffy eyes just place a slice over your eyes and leave for about 15 minutes.
treat and love yourself and your body will reward you!!!
(credits to tumblr.com)